4-in-1 Forehead & Ear Digital Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning the temperature probe properly in the ear canal, forehead, surroundings, and object temperature which is very suitable for both babies and adults.
- Quick 1-second measurement- accurate and reliable
- Patent technology to realize the separate measurement of adult and child
- Contact the forehead or keep less than 3 centimeters when used for measuring to get the most accurate data
– Reliable: each thermometer will do the environmental test under 15-35ºC during production
– Multi-functional, Easy operation, one-button design.Can measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water, and object temperature
– 40 sets of memories, easy to recall
– Easy operation, one-button design, to measure both ear and forehead
– Audio and visual fever warning
– ℃ and ℉ conversion
– Auto shut-down and power-saving
Forehead: 35.0°C–42.2°C (95°F–108°F)
Ear: 35.0°C–42°C (95°F–107.6°F)
Object: 0°C–100°C (32°F–199°F)
Ear & Forehead mode ±0.2°C /±0.4°F
Object mode ±1.0°C / 2.0°F
1 x Infrared Thermometer
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x User Manual
1 x Retail box
Note：Batteries are not included due to international shipping constraints.
When using the thermometer for the first time, please load the batteries. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in one second, Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose “Adult” Mode or “Baby” Mode. Then point the temperature probe at the center of the forehead, with a distance of 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches). The beep is heard, you can now read the measuring result.
Taking ear temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/ Memory button to choose”Ear” Mode. Take off the probe cover, fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
Taking room/object temperature
Press the Measure/Mute-unmute button to power on. Press the Mode/Memory button to choose The “HOUSE” Sign; Keep the thermometer about 0-3 cm (0-1.18 inches) away from the object. Press and release the Measure/Mute-unmute button and in 1 second, the beep will be heard and you can now read the value.
Once the reading has been completed, remove the thermometer away from the forehead/ear, and observe the temperature.
Please notice: You should wait at least 10 seconds between each measurement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.