Last updated: August 19, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: Norway
- Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Jimediks, Hammerbakken 21 kolsås.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions(also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Jimediks, accessible from https://www.jimediks.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly-generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all Content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For the European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use first and third-party cookies and anonymous identifiers for a number of purposes including to access your information when you sign in, keep track of your preferences, direct specific content to you, report on Jimediks ’s user base, and to improve Jimediks’s products and services.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. You agree that if you change the settings on your internet browser to block or restrict cookies (including cookies associated with Jimediks ’s products and services), or to indicate when a cookie is being set by Jimediks , the Site may not work as intended. While you may still be able to use the Site if your cookies are disabled, the Site may not function properly on your device and you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Site.
As you browse the Site, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that We can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables Us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with the Site.
Third party content (e.g. social media links)
Some of the content on our Website includes applications made available by third parties, such as social media buttons or links that allow you to share content or links to our Website through the relevant third party platforms. These third party applications themselves may facilitate collection of information by those third parties, through your interaction with the applications and sometimes even if you do not interact directly with them. We are not responsible for the technical operation of these applications or the collection and use practices of the relevant third parties. Please visit the relevant third party websites to understand their privacy practices and options they may make available to you in relation to their collection of your Personal Information.
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We will take reasonable steps to protect the information We hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. However, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be secure from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All the personal information you provide to Us is protected by an encrypted connection. However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment and We cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of Personal Information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only enter, or instruct the entering of, Personal Information to the Site within a secure environment.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords and/or account information.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in connection with any purpose to any of the following persons:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors and data entry service providers;
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
- suppliers, delivery providers and other service providers and third parties with whom We have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law; and
- for any other purpose permitted by law.
Cross-border disclosure of Personal Information
If you are resident in including Cameron, whenever We transfer your Personal Information out of your resident country, We ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that where We use certain service providers, We may use specific contracts approved by General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) ('GDPR') and the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation ('NDPR') to protect your Personal Information
Your legal rights
it is crucial that the personal data we hold about you is correct and current. Please inform us immediately, if your personal data changes at any time during your liaison with us. Under some circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including;
- Your right to access your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information We hold about you and to check that We are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that We hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about you corrected, though We may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to Us.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for Us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask Us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where We may have processed your information unlawfully or where We are required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that We may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your Personal Information which We are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where We are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, We may demonstrate that We have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask Us to suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios:
- if you want Us to establish the information’s accuracy;
- where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want Us to erase it;
- where you need Us to hold the information even if We no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and
- where you have objected to our use of your information but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- where you have objected to our use of your information but We need to verify whether We have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where We are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, We may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
When you register on the Site or you have provided express consent, you may receive updates on our latest products and services, news and special offers, and those of our valued affiliate service providers and other third parties with whom We have commercial relationships (“Marketing Material”), via your Jimediks account, personal e-mail address.
We will get your express opt-in consent before We share your Personal Information with any third party for the third party's own marketing purposes.
You can ask Us or third parties to stop sending you Marketing Material at any time. Once you receive Marketing Material, you may, at any time, opt-out of receiving Marketing Material. To opt-out you can click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email containing Marketing Material that We send you, or you can request an opt-out by emailing Us using the contact information provided on the Site. If you no longer consent to receiving Marketing Material then you must opt-out in one of the ways mentioned in this section.
Accessing Personal Information
We will allow you, at any time, to access, edit, update and/ or delete the Personal Information that We hold about you, unless We are legally required or permitted to deny you access to, and/or to retain, the information; or you make request(s) that are unreasonably repetitive, require Us to make a disproportionate technical effort (for example, to develop an entirely new system), risk the privacy of others, or would be highly impractical to comply with.
You can access, edit, update and/or delete your Personal Information by logging in to your Jimediks account online and changing the information we hold in your account.
Privacy Concerns and complaints
If you wish to access the Personal Information We hold about you, or to delete your Jimediks account, you should email Us using the contact information provided on the Site.
We need to prevent information in our systems from being accidentally or maliciously destroyed. This means that, where you delete information from the Site, residual copies of that information on our active servers, as well as any corresponding information on our back-up systems, may not be immediately deleted.
It would assist Us to respond to your complaint promptly if it is made in writing. Please detail information relevant to your complaint. We will notify you of the outcome of our investigation.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your data protection authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the relevant data protection authorities so please contact Us in the first instance.
- Email address: info@Jimediks-wa.com
- Social media direct message
- Contact Form